Friday, January 23, 2009

In the beginning...

I'm not exactly sure what kind of commitment I'm getting myself into by opening a blog.  I will surely give this a try, after all, my blogger friends make this look SO darn easy!  I've had an abundance of requests by friends and family to display our little "poptarts" on a blog in hopes of lessening the distance between us.  I usually don't have much to say (Doug is grateful), but I undoubtedly have countless pictures to share. Bear with me!!  

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Yay! Welcome to bloggin! It's so much fun. Do you mind if I add you to my list of peeps?

January 27, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Kim Greenberg said...

of course not... should i have asked the same before adding you? hehe! hope the little ones are feeling better.

January 27, 2009 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Did you notice that I asked and didn't wait for an answer before I added you. ;) I'm so impatient and I figured you wouldn't mind anyway. hehe. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. We are still sickies here (see blog). Its been a long week.

January 29, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home