Thursday, February 12, 2009

Deck Dining





You've gotta love great company, great weather, and great food!  Our favorite Saturday evening pastimes are hanging "in" with friends.  We've had fabulous February weather, and take every chance we get to enjoy it.    

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Eating on the patio is my ultimate favorite! It's rough enjoying outdoor dining in February but somebody's gotta do it. ;) I hear you're headed to Goose Island this weekend! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope your trip is grand.

February 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Kim Greenberg said...

Thanks, Jessy. It was fantastic! I am pooped, though. I am sure you know the feeling, and I can't tell you how many times I thought of you and your family on our family's first "camping" trip!

February 16, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home