Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Engagement of Nicole and Stephen

I still don't think I'm old enough for my little cousin Nikki to be getting married. Nearly a decade her senior, I can recall as if it were yesterday that I strolled her around in my baby doll stroller, and encouraged her to learn to climb onto the couch by placing M&M's at the top. It was my sister Lisa and I that work with much effort to get little Nikki to take her first steps. After succeeding, we swore we'd never tell Aunt Teri, and have her miss seeing that precious milestone herself. We couldn't resist her.  She came into our lives and we loved her wholly.  

In just a few short months I will stand beside her as Matron of Honor to witness this moment in time, when she leaves the world she knows, to reach for a greater meaning, a deeper love, a life designed by our creator, to live as one.  Blessings to both of you!




Oops, how did this get in here?  Nikki, behave!  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jessy said...

How fun! Can't wait to see wedding pictures. Great work Kim!

July 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home