Saturday, September 19, 2009

Birthday Girl

September 8

My precious daughter! How I love her from the tips of the grass, all the way to the heavens. She loves playing the game of saying how "far" she loves me! It is endless, to sum it up. She celebrated her seventh birthday with a few friends (and their little sisters) for a giggly night of dress-up, cake and a movie. Happy birthday, my wonderful Skylar! I LOVE YOU!


Baby Skylar






A number 7 pancake on the morning of her birthday... she loves this!
Dinner with family on her birthday.


3 Comments:

Blogger The Family said...

Happy Birthday Skylar! It looks like she enjoyed her birthday very much.

September 20, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Fawn said...

I'm still in denial that she's already 7 years old!! Looks like the b-day party was a success! Happy birthday, pretty little lady!

September 20, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Thillysings said...

How precious. I love her baby pic. Happy birthday Skylar!

September 20, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home