For the first time in over a decade, we were home for Thanksgiving Day. That meant all the cooking was on me! We ate a simple traditional dinner, with no complaints about Mom's cooking. The kids helped set the table, place cards and all. We are so thankful for our wonderful family of four!



5 Comments:
Hey, that turkey came out pretty good! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving, glad we got to share part of it with your fab fam of four.
Me too. Filipe was a trooper giving up the start of the game for a brief photo shoot. Doug would have said NO WAY!
Aw, those place cards are priceless!
What a great Thanksgiving! I still haven't gotten to cook a whole by myself because we are always with family. I don't know if mine would have turned out so good!
Ahhh, so nice Kim. I love that your husband was dressed so "festive" for the occasion. Really, we all know it should be called "football" day, not "turkey" day!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home